In a Private Yoga Therapy Session, all postures and practices are approached from a perspective of “Invitation” and Inquiry”. The student is encouraged to listen to the messages of the body and allow the practices to find their ways in the body rather than trying to fit their bodies into the practice. Much time and space is given to allow stories and emotions to arise, and to process. A daily practice will be developed to inspire mindfulness on and off the mat.
This is a powerful time to meet your body again in a new way. If it has been a while since you paid yourself attention, or if you have gone through some life-changing events, and you are ready to feel safe in your body again; private sessions can help you to gain confidence, to better understand your emotional holding patterns, and to discover your pain free range of movement.
Somatic Sex Education
As a somatic sex educator, I offer body-based learning, including coaching in breath, movement, body awareness, boundary-setting, communication, anatomy, sensate focus, massage, erotic trance and other body-based teachings about sex. Somatic sex education is designed to nurture, deepen or awaken the sensual self. I offer sensual and sexual bodywork sessions, in which my students can discover their capacity for joy at their own pace. As they open to their deepest pleasures, there is space to process shame, fear, and grief if it arises. Playful exercises empower choice and voice in erotic exchanges.
People come to see me for many reasons. Some of them are:
- Healing from injury, illness, or learning about yourself in a new stage of life.
- A safe place to speak openly about the intimate details of your life.
- Discovering who you are as a sexual being.
- Self-pleasure Coaching.
- The Wheel of Consent – Practice establishing, communicating and negotiating boundaries – and Awakening to conscious sexuality – Practice giving and receiving, asking for and granting permission for touch.
- Loss or lack of sexual desire – inside or outside of a relationship.
- Learning to love yourself again after sexual abuse or trauma.
- Healing from sexual trauma or traumatic childbirth.
- Healing sexual dysfunction, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, inhibited ejaculation.
- Scare tissue remediation – help for scars from abdominal or genital surgery.
- Prostate education and health.
- Deciphering sexual identity.
- Changing habitual sexual roles or scripts.
- Being sexual with a disability, including spinal cord injury, paralysis, brain injury or debilitating disease.
- Addressing troublesome turn-ons, including “pornography addiction”, “sex addiction”, unwated fantasies.
- Massage lessons for lovers, learning the arts of sacred touch.
- Exploring new ways of being sexual in a safe environment.
With the launch of my new projects this year, and the successful launch of The Institute for the Study of Somatic Sex Education, it seems as though I am shifting my professional focus toward teaching and supporting new practitioners.
So, I am in the process of changing my private practice. I still LOVE working with people, but currently, I am not available for private, in-person sessions.
Here are some options for you:
1. Private Online Coaching sessions
step 1. Take some time to look at my intake form, fill it in online or download and email back to me. Answer only the questions you feel are relevant to our work together
Step 2. Schedule a call with me using my online booking system
Step 3. Send payment using e transfer or Paypal
Step 4. Download zoom software to your computer
Step 5. I will send you the link to our call once payment is received!
2. Sign up for Yoga for Sexual Health online course
3. Come to my yoga classes or consent workshops
4. Invite me to teach a workshop in your community, we can design it together to suit your needs.
5. Check out this list of amazing practitioners in Victoria